Job Posting: Research Assistant Opportunity with ISTLD
The SFU Institute for the Study of Teachings and Learning in the Disciplines (ISTLD) invites applications for a Research Assistant appointment for the Teaching and Learning Development Grant project Integrating Indigenous Perspectives into Literacy Methods Course to begin May 1, 2017 or earlier. For full description of project, click here.
The RA's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, providing research assistance on the study, including compiling literature reviews; editing and proofreading documents for internal/external publication; and aiding in the qualitive analysis process. Additionally, the RA may be required to provide some administrative support.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program at SFU (MA or PhD only)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with qualitative data analyses
- Experience with instrument design
- Ability to undertake literature reviews in disciplines beyond own research area
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office suite
Tags: Job Postings;