Job Posting: Researcher for Goss Gilroy Inc. and FWCO Management Consultants Ltd.
FWCO Management Consultants Ltd. (FWCO) and Goss Gilroy Inc. (GGI) are looking for new graduates with business or social research backgrounds to help them on a few specific contracts. This is an entry-level, full-time position with an opportunity to quickly move into a junior consultant position after 3 or 4 months of probation period.
- Manage and update the database, including Fluid Survey
- Support data collection activities (e.g., conduct interviews and surveys online and over the phone, participate in focus groups, manage contact lists)
- Research topics using online sources, literature, and documents
- Gather and organize information
- Data cleaning and preliminary analysis
- Summary of results
- Business development
- Superb time management and analytical and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Post-secondary education, and some experience in data collection and analysis
- Good interviewing skills
- Solid understanding of research methods
- Outstanding oral and written English skills
Tags: Job Postings;