Job Posting: Reporting Analyst for Rocky Mountaineer
Rocky Mountaineer is looking for a new graduate with a Master's Degree in Data Science/Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics for a Reporting Analyst role on their Research & Analytics team.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to deliver highly compelling data visualizations & interactive dashboards
- Gathering business requirements and creating solutions to drive actionable insights
- Designing, developing, and maintaining visualization using a range of reporting and business intelligence technologies
- Improving user experience with existing reports and dashboards
- Creating and maintaining analytical data cubes and report metadata
- Identifying and implementing innovative ideas for data visualization, reporting, dashboarding and business intelligence projects
- Masters’ Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- Practical experience designing and developing visualizations that tell a meaningful story
- Fluency in SQL
- Super strong technical skills with exceptional aptitude to learn new technologies in the rapidly evolving analytics ecosystem
- A natural curiosity and a massive interest in working with large datasets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of the company (technical & non-technical)
- A strong drive to deliver excellent results
The application deadline is Sunday, July 30, 2017.
For more information and how to apply, see their job posting or the attached document below.
Tags: Job Postings;