Job Posting: Research Assistant for Faculty of Education
SFU’s Faculty of Education Associate Dean, Academic and Research Office invites applications for a temporary Graduate Research Assistant to assist in generating content for the Faculty of Education research newsletter and website.
- Currently enrolled graduate students (masters or doctoral)
- Possesses excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Good research, writing (accurate copywriting), and web-design skills
- Interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Finding examples of content from research newsletters and websites from other institutions
- Interviewing faculty members and students about their research, and preparing the interviews for publication in the research newsletter and on the Faculty of Education website
- Profiling faculty publications
- Preparing write-ups of Faculty of Education contests and awards
- Generating and updating content for the research newsletter and website
- Working with templates and layouts for the newsletter
- Working with the Research Grants Facilitator to identify upcoming events and research news that could be profile in the newsletter and on the Faculty of Education website
This is a part-time position of 10 hours per week to start as soon as possible until December 31, 2017 (may be renewable subject to performance and funding). The wage is $22 an hour plus benefits for a Master's student or $25 an hour plus benefits for a Doctoral student.
To apply, please send CV, cover letter, and names of two references to Devi Pabla at email@example.com by Monday August 28, 2017 at 4:30 pm.
For the full job posting, please see the PDF below.
Tags: Job Postings