Faculty of Science
External Award: Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant
The Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant is a one-year, $10,000 award available to graduate students researching in the field of clean energy at Canadian Universities. Clean energy encompasses "energy sources and processes that are an alternative to fossil fuels, with minimizing, neutral or ameliorating consequences on the environment".
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- be a post-graduate student attending a Canadian Institution
- hold an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science
- be willing to prepare an article on their research for publishing
The project must:
- be at least one full year in duration
- demonstrate potential and advancement of knowledge in a Clean Energy research field
To apply, submit application, CV, confirmation of enrollment, and proof of citizenship or permanent residency to email@example.com. Two recommendation letters must also be emailed directly to the Foundation by the letter’s author with the applicant’s name in the “subject” line.
The deadline to apply is October 2, 2017 (midnight PST). For more information, visit the website here.