Job and Volunteer Postings
Spring 2018 Student Jobs
Students who are looking for on-campus jobs in the spring term should begin looking soon, as many of the hirings are done in the fall months.
This page will be continuously updated and more jobs will be added through January. They'll be marked with *NEW* until other jobs are added above them.
See links below for how to apply.
- Project Coordinator and Medical/Grant Writer, Health Sciences, review begins November 1, open until filled
- NCCIE Indigenous Research Opportunity, November 5
- Lifeguard, November 14
- Student Central Tour Guides (Burnaby and Surrey), November 14
- *NEW* Science AL!VE After School Instructors, November 17
- SFU Recreation is hiring, apply on MyInvolvement.
External job postings for students
- Mitacs Accelerate paid internships, $15k per semester. You can also set up your own paid internships with external companies or non-profit organizations. If you have any questions, please email Dr. Allison Brennan, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allison is also available to meet you and your supervisor at any of SFU's campuses.
- Federal Student Work Experience Program, Government of Canada
- The Alliance for Arts and Culture job board currently has a lot of postings for summer student jobs
- Charity Village lists jobs in the not-for-profit sector
Ongoing job postings and listings
- Residences job postings
- SFU Temp Pool and Student Temp Pool
- SFU Recreation Services openings
- SFU Athletics paid and volunteer opportunities
See also: How to find a job on campus
Tags: tips & tricks