Award: TUTOR-PHC Health Care Research Training
Are you interested in working on an existing dataset of a Community Based Primary Health Care team funded by CIHR for quantitative, qualitative data, or mixed methods projects? Transdisciplinary Understandings and Training on Research - Primary Health Care (TUTOR-PHC) is a one-year, pan-Canadian interdisciplinary research capacity building program that has been training primary and integrated health care researchers and decision-makers from family medicine, nursing, psychology, epidemiology, social work, occupational therapy, education, policy and many other disciplines since 2003.
The TRANSFORMATION Study is seeking an aspiring TUTOR-PHC trainee to sponsor that will have access to this dataset. This call for applications for TUTOR-PHC is open to graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, mid-career clinicians, and decision makers in primary health care.
- FREE primary health care research training - including travel to the Symposium
- Earn University Credit & CME credits
- Valuable feedback on your own primary health care research
- Mentorship from experienced interdisciplinary primary health care researchers and decision-makers
- Interdisciplinary team experience
Please contact Project Coordinator, Rob Van Hoorn (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in applying. Application deadline is December 1, 2017.
For more information, please go to the TUTOR-PHC website, or see the flyer attached below: