Job Posting: TWAS-ENEA Postdoctoral Fellowships in Italy
The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) and the Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development (ENEA) are offering postdoctoral researchers from science- and technology-lagging countries the opportunity to visit research centres of ENEA in Italy to carry out research work. They will cover travel expenses and provide subsistence costs for the stay in Italy for a period of 3-12 months.
- Applicants must hold a PhD; preference is given to scientists who have obtained their PhD within the last five years at the time of the deadline.
- Applicants must be nationals of, and hold a research position in, science and technology-lagging countries.
- Applicants already on site in Italy are not eligible.
- Women scientists are especially encouraged to apply.
- Only applications in Physics and Technological Research will be considered.
For more information, please visit the TWAS website, or see the application document attached below.
To apply, please submit completed and signed application form (available below), copy of passport page giving personal details, CV including a statement on interests and future plans with reference to sustainable development in the home country, and a full list of publications to the TWAS secretariat. Two letters of recommendation must also be submitted separately to TWAS by referees who are familiar with the applicant's work. The deadline for receipt of applications is 23 October 2017.