Job and Volunteer Postings
Job Posting: Parks Canada Youth Ambassador
Parks Canada is seeking 2018 Youth Ambassadors to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime summer journey. Have fun, create incredible memories and gain valuable skills through thrilling adventures in some of Canada's most spectacular places. Your challenge will be to bring these Parks Canada experiences to young Canadians where they live, study, work and play, and to encourage young Canadians to learn more about their natural and cultural treasures while inspiring them to share their experiences with others.
If you enjoy stimulating challenges, like to experience new places, can plan and execute a special event, and are a talented communicator who is creative and knows how to use social media tools, this challenge will be of interest to you. This position is located in Gatineau, Québec from May until August 2018 and remote from September until April 2018-2019.
- Applicants must be registered in a recognized university or college program
- Applicants must have completed one year of full-time post-secondary education by May 2018
- Applicants must be returning to full-time, in Canada, post-secondary education in September 2018
- Applicants must be a Canadian Citizen or have the legal documentation to work in Canada
- Applicants must be passionate about Canada’s natural and cultural heritage and want to share this passion with other young Canadians
To apply, please send a cover letter showing how you meet the position requirements, a CV, and a reference letter that demonstrates your ability to engage other youth to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on November 24, 2017. For more information about this position, please visit the Parks Canada Youth Ambassador webpage or view the poster attached below.
Tags: Job Postings;