Job and Volunteer Postings
Job Posting: Drupal Developer Research Assistant
The International Centre of Art for Social Change (ICASC) is seeking an SFU Masters or PhD student as a Drupal Developer Research Assistant. This position is part-time (average of 15 hrs/week), with a flexible work schedule, and is located at SFU Harbour Centre. The start date is January 10, 2018 (negotiable).
The specific tasks will vary but include:
- Evaluating system and implementing security and other necessary updates to Drupal 7 for ICASC.ca
- Updating Drupal 7 website front-end design, such as adding blocks and expanding main menu to allow further additions
- Evaluating and enhancing user experience
- Creating requirements documentation and reports
- Tracking and reporting on implementation and updates
- Backing up website and setting up back up schedule
- Organising and updating content via CMS
- Liaising with Community Liaison and other ASC! Team members as needed for website updates
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and a copy of your transcript (an unofficial transcript is fine) to Dr. Tracey Leacock (firstname.lastname@example.org). This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
To learn more about this position and how to apply, please see the call document attached below. For more information about ICASC and their current projects please visit the ICASC Art for Social Change webpage.