Job Posting: PhD Position in Central and Eastern European Studies at Corvinus University of Budapest
The Corvinus University of Budapest, Institute of World Economy, is seeking to appoint three high-calibre Early Stage Researchers (ESR) who have not yet obtained a PhD to join the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network on ‘Delayed Transformational Fatigue in Central and Eastern Europe: Responding to the Rise of Illiberalism/Populism’ (FATIGUE).
FATIGUE is the project of five universities, aiming to explain and interpret the transition fatigue of post-Communist societies.
- Position: Early Stage Researcher
- Location: Years 1 and 3 at Corvinus University of Budapest (Hungary), and Year 2 at University College London (UK) or University of Tartu (Estonia)
- Working Time: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Duration: Fixed-Term (1st August 2018 – 31th July 2021)
- Salary: Annual gross salary € 23,797 (more information in job description)
The three PhD positions are:
- Early Stage Researcher 8: The impact of economic populism on growth and convergence (ESR8)
- Early Stage Researcher 9: The impact of economic populism on inequality (ESR9)
- Early Stage Researcher 14: The depoliticisation of civil society in Central and Eastern Europe (ESR14)