Job and Volunteer Postings
Summer 2018 Student Jobs
Students who are looking for on-campus jobs in the summer term should begin looking soon, as much of the hiring is done in the spring months.
This page will be continuously updated and more jobs will be added through May. They'll be marked with *NEW* until other jobs are added above them.
See links below for how to apply.
- *NEW* Summer TA/TM Jobs, March 12
- *NEW* Online Engagement RA Position with the ICASC, open until filled
- *NEW* Leaders and Mentors for SFU's Invent the Future Program, April 16
- SFU Summer Camps Instructor, April 2
- SFU Summer Camps Head Instructor, March 6
- Cultural Broker with the SFU Phonological Processing Lab, March 1
- Summer Conference Coordinators with SFU Residence and Housing, February 20
- Assistant Designer and Event & Marketing Assistant Postitions, for Burnaby Festival of Learning, February 18
- SFU Recreation is hiring, apply on MyInvolvement.
External job postings for students
- Mitacs Accelerate paid internships, $15k per semester. You can also set up your own paid internships with external companies or non-profit organizations. If you have any questions, please email Dr. Allison Brennan, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allison is also available to meet you and your supervisor at any of SFU's campuses.
- Federal Student Work Experience Program, Government of Canada
- The Alliance for Arts and Culture job board currently has a lot of postings for summer student jobs
- Charity Village lists jobs in the not-for-profit sector
- SFU Temp Pool and Student Temp Pool
- SFU Recreation Services openings
- SFU Athletics paid and volunteer opportunities
See also: How to find a job on campus