Events and Conferences
Call for Papers: Global Conference on Indigenizing Entrepreneurship
The 2018 International Conference on Indigenizing Entrepreneurship will be open to any papers that the conference organizers believe will further discussion on the subject of Indigenous Entrepreneurship and help fulfill the conference’s mission.
Bringing experts from across Canada and around the world together to share best practices, compelling stories, and crucial insights on how Indigenous values, histories, and ways of knowing can transform entrepreneurial thinking.
In addition, special consideration will be given to papers touching on:
- Framing the question of "What is Indigenous entrepreneurship?"
- Challenges and opportunities faced by Indigenous entrepreneurial women
- Challenges and opportunities faced by Indigenous entrepreneurial youth
- Indigenous entrepreneurship and community development
- Nation-specific differences in approaching entrepreneurship
- Community-based supports for Indigenous entrepreneurship
- Research topics/trends/case studies addressing Indigenous peoples’ inclusion and participation in economic and social innovation opportunities
Learn more about how to submit your 200-300 word abstract.