Job and Volunteer Postings
Fellowship Opportunity: TourRadar 2018 Content Marketing Fellowship
This fellowship aims to provide burgeoning marketers with the support, mentorship and experience necessary to take a transformative step forward in their careers. The candidate selected for the 2018 Content Marketing Fellowship will work alongside a diverse team in Vienna, Austria to hone their own marketing abilities while also contributing their expertise across marketing channels. The fellowship will last for a duration of 2 months, with accommodation and a monthly stipend ($1600) provided to the selected candidate throughout the duration of the fellowship.
The selected candidate will be expected to participate in all aspects of TourRadar’s Marketing Team, ranging from content creation to search engine marketing. They will pitch stories for TourRadar’s online magazine, refining their creative writing skills to create compelling content that thrives in a competitive online market. They will also work closely with their SEM (Search Engine Marketing) team to develop skills writing for Google Adwords, Paid Facebook Marketing, while also pitching and developing written content for their organic social channels. Throughout the duration of the fellowship, the candidate will have the opportunity to be mentored by individual specialists on TourRadar’s Marketing Team.
By the conclusion of the fellowship, the selected candidate will possess a thorough and well-rounded understanding of practical applications of marketing across various mediums. They will have invaluable experience working for a fast-paced tech startup.
- Must be a current student or recent graduate of a relevant university or college program
- Must possess a valid passport through 2020
- Experience writing and publishing original and compelling varied online content
- Excellent writing, editing, fact-checking and storytelling abilities
- Process-driven and experience creating editorial content under deadlines
- Completed application submitted no later than by Friday, May 25th, 2018 at 11:59 GMT+1
- Go to one of the following destination pages on TourRadar.com: Italy, Iceland, Sri Lanka, Canada or Costa Rica, and choose a tour
- Write an article for TourRadar’s online magazine Days to Come that creatively features the unique experiences and destinations in your chosen tour (minimum 600 words). Please also include screenshots of a tweet, Instagram post and Facebook Ad promoting the Days to Come article and TourRadar brand.
- Record and submit a short video that explains why you'd make the ideal recipient of this fellowship in two minutes or less
- Attach your resume, CV or LinkedIn profile
- Submit your completed application through the online application portal