Scholarships and Awards
Fall 2018 External Doctoral Scholarships Roundup
Students who are looking for external scholarships for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 should begin looking soon, as many of the applications deadlines are 6-8 months before the studentship begins.
This page will be continuously updated and more positions will be added through the end of December 2018. Once applications close for a position, it will be removed.
Many fellowships are listed on the Scholarship Positions feed, where you can search by country and by subject for opportunities.
Please see links below for further information and application instructions.
Added October 15-19:
- Research Assistant II in the School of Humanities (Comparative Literature), University of Hong Kong (HK), October 20
- Research Assistant at Queensland Brain Institute, University of Queensland (Australia), October 20
- PhD student in Linguistics, Ghent University (Belgium), October 26
- PhD student in Neuronal Control of Metabolism, Technical University of Munich (Germany), October 30
- Doctoral Candidates in Brain Imaging and Cognitive Neuroscience, Aalto University (Finland), November 1
- Full-time/Part-time Research Assistant I/II in the Department of Psychiatry, University of Hong Kong (HK), December 31
Added September 24-28:
- Research Associate in Sedimentary aDNA analysis, University of York (UK), October 5
- Research Fellow in Philosophy, University of Warwick (UK), October 11
- Research Associate for the AHRC project, University of Manchester (UK), October 15
- Research Associate Neuropsychology / Cognitive Neuroscience, Otto-v.-Guericke Universität Magdeburg (Germany), no deadline
Added September 3-7:
- PhD Research Fellowship in Music Therapy or Musicology, University of Bergen (Norway), September 15
- PhD Research Fellow in Education with Emphasis in the Area of General Didactics, University of Agder (Norway), September 15
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Philosophy, University of Oslo (Norway), September 23
- PhD Research Fellow in Educational Policy Analysis with Large-Scale Assessment Data, University of Oslo (Norway), September 30
- Two PhD Research Fellows in Educational Measurement, University of Oslo (Norway), September 30
- Two Fellowships in the Field of Literacy in Elementary School and / or Teacher Education, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Norway), October 15