Seeking Research Participants Round-up: January 29
Project Title: Wavslang Study - Audiovisual speech perception of simultaneity
About the Research: Your participation will help us learn about how people perceive and process speech.
Target Audience: Male native English speakers.
Accepting Participants until: March 30, 2019
Want to participate in this research, or know someone who might be interested? Contact: Keith Leung, email@example.com
Project Title: Mental Health and Perceived Loneliness Among Widowed Older Adults: Exploring the Effects of Gender and Social Support
About the Research: You are being asked to be in a research study about the impact of widowhood among older adults. The purpose of the study is to explore the relationship between poor mental health and loneliness among widowed older people.
Target Audience: This study is open to ALL older adults who are between the ages of 65-85 and identify as widowed.
Accepting Participants until: May 17, 2019
Want to participate in this research, or know someone who might be interested? Contact: Bonita Nath, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for research participants? We can help you advertise your SFU research ethics-approved research. Please note that only research meeting the criteria below may be featured on our weekly round-up.
1. Complete the form on a Friday.
2. Your submission will be reviewed, and if it meets the necessary criteria, will be included in a blog post round-up on Tuesday the next week.
1. Only SFU graduate students or postdoctoral fellows, conducting research through SFU will be included in the blog post.
2. Research must have SFU research ethics approval. You will need to submit evidence of this approval.
3. An end date for advertising your call for research participants must be included.
Tags: Tips and Tricks