Graduate students in financial need may find part-time employment on campus through the Work-Study Program

The value of each work-study placement will vary depending on the applicant's need, funding availability, and length of the project. In most cases, however, students are allocated between 90 and 140 working hours per term.

You must demonstrate financial need and be a full-time graduate student with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.

If you are an international student you will need a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) in order to be eligible for a Work-Study placement. See the Work-Study Program website for additional details.

Did you know?

Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a work permit if you are a full-time graduate student. Full guide.