Jump Start for International Graduate Students
Welcome to your graduate experience at SFU! This series of four seminars for international graduate students is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to navigate your graduate studies at SFU. You will leave Jump Start for International Graduate Student with
- An understanding of SFU as a Canadian institution
- An idea about the various services that are available to you
- Increased intercultural communication competence in a graduate school and workplace context
- Awareness and tools for a successful relationship with your supervisor
- An insight into Canadian classroom culture
- An understanding of academic integrity
* Work load per week: 110 minutes in person session plus 45-60 minutes self-directed reflection or preparation.
Cost: - FREE however, there is a $25 no-show fee for registrants who do not notify us of their wish to cancel their spot by September 5, 2019.
If you need to cancel your registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be asked to agree to our Cancellation Policy before completing registration.
International Graduate Student Coordinator