International Studies Postings
Sessional Instructor positions are available for the following courses:
- IS 101 J100 Global Challenges of the 21st Century: An Introduction to International Studies (3 credits)
- IS 101 D900 Global Challenges of the 21st Century: An Introduction to International Studies (3 credits)
- IS 210 J100 Comparative World Politics: Trajectories, Regimes, Challenges (3 units)
- IS 265 D100 Global History from the Revolutionary Age to the Present (3 credits)
- IS 302 D100 Introduction to Humanitarian Intervention (4 credits)
- IS 323 D100 Sub-Saharan Africa: Key Issues and Understandings (4 credits)
- IS 329 D200 ST: Contemporary Indigenous Politics: Comparative, Regional, and Transnational (4 credits)
- IS 355 D100 Refugees and Forced Migration (4 credits)
- IS 358 D100 Development, Aid and Difference in Historical Perspective (4 credits)
Application deadline: June 15, 2018
The University is committed to the principle of equity in employment. (See Policy GP 19.)
The information submitted with your application is collected under the authority of the University Act (R.S.B.C. 1996, c.468, s. 27(4)(a)), applicable federal and provincial employment regulations and requirements, the University's non-academic employment policies and applicable collective agreements.
The information is related directly to and needed by the University to initiate the employment application process. The information will be used to contact references supplied by you, evaluate your qualifications and complete the employment process by making a hiring decision. Applicant information may also be disclosed to the Teaching Support Staff Union in accordance with Article XIII F.3.1.b of the Collective Agreement.
If you have any questions about the collection, use and disclosure of this information please contact the Associate VP, Human Resources, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6. Telephone 778-782-3237.