Virtual Orientation

Please use this section to get settled, find support and take advantage of university services. 

US and International Students

As an international or US student, you will have a number of additional tasks to get yourself settled in Canada.

International Services for Students has a helpful checklist on their website to get you started.



Consular Registration

  • Many countries have a Consulate Office in Vancouver. Some countries require their citizens to register at the local consulate (or embassy in Ottawa) and other countries only recommend it. We recommend you contact your local consulate office to see if a reporting requirement exists. See Foreign Representatives in Canada

Relationships and Expectations