Postdoctoral Funding and Fellowships
This page lists some of the Postdoctoral Fellowships currently open at Simon Fraser University and other institutes. Others are listed on the departments' websites or on faculty members' websites.
If you are an SFU faculty or staff member who would like to list a postdoctoral position on this page, see the postdoc posting form.
Postdoctoral Fellowships through SFU:
- Health Economic and Health Services Research, Faculty of Health Sciences
Dr. Bohdan Nosyk is seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow to join the Health Economic Research Unit on a 2-year term, with potential for extension. Applicants should have recently acquired a PhD in economics, statistics, mathematics or operations research, health services research or a related quantitative discipline. For more information, contact Dr. Bohdan Nosyk at firstname.lastname@example.org (and CC the Coordinator: email@example.com). Apply ASAP.
Postdoctoral Fellowship Funding Agencies:
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Government of Canada — Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship (See SFU's internal procedures for Banting applications)
- Government of Canada — International Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foundation — Health Research Trainee Competition
- Mitacs: see the Accelerate and Elevate programs
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
Sites Listing Current Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities
- The Canadian Association of Postdoctoral Scholars
- The University of British Columbia's Office of Postdoctoral Fellows
SFU Private Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows