- Climate Solutions
- Urban Sustainability
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- International Relations
- Health and Wellness
- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Strengthening Canadian Democracy
- Dialogue and Engagement: Dr. Mark Winston
- Doubling Down
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
What You Can Expect at CAMP
- Group conversations to help strengthen your communication skills
- Opportunities to leverage your talent and experience
- Time to build and extend your social network and relationships
- Dedicated time for guided yoga and meditation: a space where your time is valued and where schedules will be respectfully followed
- Team-building activities such as s'mores making, mocktail competitions, music playlist collaboration with fellow students and Semester in Dialogue alumni, and more.
Additional details and special CAMP surprises will be revealed as we get closer to the event date. Don’t forget to stay connected with us on social media for updates and announcements!
A Snapshot of Our Daily Schedule
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM:
We will meet at this time daily to set our intentions and guide participants. For the first portion of the day, time will be spent both in the Zoom plenary as a group, as well as in breakout rooms for more intimate facilitated discussions with Semester in Dialogue alumni. The focus of the morning is to introduce you to new ideas and concepts that you’ll work to unpack throughout the afternoon.
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM:
CAMPers will receive daily UberEats vouchers to redeem during lunch or on their own time. Use this hour to stay offline, recharge, reflect in solitude on the learnings of the morning.
1:00 - 3:30 PM:
Retreat activities will continue on for the remainder of the afternoon, with ample time for off-screen breaks. During these hours, we will focus on debriefing the ideas that were introduced in the morning. This is a great time for question asking and group dialogue. You’ll leave these sessions feeling excited and ready for more discussion.
Interested? Here's How to Apply
Applications are now being accepted, until February 5, 2021. Don't miss your chance! Early applications are encouraged as space is limited. Participation in CAMP will earn you one Co-Curricular credit. Like brownie points, but better! There is a $100 fee to attend and as we are committed to our standards of accessibility and equity, various payment options are available. Details are outlined in the program registration and you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.