- Research in Focus
- Services and Support
- Workshops and Events
- More About Us
- Exciting Collaboration on Evaluation as a Means of Community-Based Research and Engagement
- From a Grassroots Pilot Project to a Province-Wide Success: The Story behind YMCA’s Y Mind Program
- Digital Story Creation with Scribjab: An Innovative Interactive Display
- SFU Educational Review Journal Features Impressive Line-up of Publications
- Theater & Teaching - Possible's Slow Fuse Dialogue Series #2 with Kevin O’Neill
- Seminar with Dr. Michelle Pidgeon on Indigenous Education at the From the Ground Up Scholarship Series
- A Provocative Inaugural Session for the Possible's Slow Fuse Dialogue Series
- Q&A with Dr. Paula MacDowell on creating augmented reality (AR) experiences with students
- A Scientist and a Dancer Met in a Classroom…
- Learning Environments Research: Context Matters
- Writing New Chapters in Research and Teaching Journeys
- Mental Health Services Research: Working With/In Communities for Reconciliation–A Case of Rwanda
- Contact Us
- Faculty of Education
If you have a publication (book or journal article) you'd like featured, please contact email@example.com.
Episode 4: Cyberbullying in university communities
This episode spotlights Dr. Wanda Cassidy and her publication Cyberbullying at University in International Contexts, which investigates cyberbullying at the post-secondary level and explores the role that educators can play in fostering more caring and respectful online communities.
Episode 3: Embodied Inquiry: Writing, Living and Being Through the Body
The third episode focuses on Dr. Celeste Snowber and her book Embodied Inquiry: Writing, Living and Being Through the Body, inspired by two decades of teaching and writing on embodied ways of inquiry in the academy.
Episode 2: Disrupting Boundaries in Education and Research
The second episode spotlights Disrupting Boundaries in Education and Research and the unique collaboration between six members of the Faculty, including: Drs. Suzanne Smythe, Cher Hill, Margaret MacDonald, Diane Dagenais, Nathalie Sinclair and Kelleen Toohey.
Episode 1: Not in My Family: German Memory and Responsibility After the Holocaust
The first episode spotlights Dr. Roger Frie and his publication, Not in My Family: German Memory and Responsibility After the Holocaust, which has received the 2017 Canadian Jewish Literary Award, 2018 Western Canada Jewish Book Award, and shortlisted for the 2018 Vine Awards for Canadian Jewish Literature in the History Category.