- Research in Focus
- Resources on Conducting Research During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Find Funding
- Apply for Funding
- Manage Funding
- Research Hub Facilities
- Education Graduate Student Research Resources
- Transformative Effects of Community-Engaged Research from the Faculty of Education
- New faculty research profiles
- Learning analytics for self-regulated learning: Frameworks, methods & future work
- Educating Ourselves in the Life of the Land – An SFU Biologist’s Journey
- Ten Faculty Members at Faculty of Education Awarded the SFU/SSHRC Institutional Grants
- Immersive Scientific Storytelling Through Virtual Reality
- Framing Friends of Simon: Building Community Partnership through a Film Project
- Researching with and not on Participants, Emergence and a Great Start to a Possible’s Slow Fuse 2020 Series
- Imagining a Posthuman Education with Dr. Nathalie Sinclair & Dr. Petra Mikulan
- An Inquiry into Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- A Modestly Immodest Proposal for Teacher Education and/or a Fantastic Proposal for Teacher Education?
- Writing and Research: Let the Research Hub Be Part of Your Graduate Journey
- SFU Educational Review Journal Reaches New Heights: Symposium, Editorial Board and DOAJ
- From the Lab to the Classroom: Team Behind Dialectical Map Encourages Critical Thinking Across Disciplines
- Reflections on an Exploration of Narrative Inquiry in a Public Seminar with Dr. Gary Barkhuizen
- Jacqueline Barreiro on Storytelling, Pedagogy, and Post Humanism
- Fanfare Review of Dr. Yaroslav Senyshyn's concerto CD with the Czech National Symphony Orchestra
- Exciting Collaboration on Evaluation as a Means of Community-Based Research and Engagement
- From a Grassroots Pilot Project to a Province-Wide Success: The Story behind YMCA’s Y Mind Program
- Digital Story Creation with Scribjab: An Innovative Interactive Display
- SFU Educational Review Journal Features Impressive Line-up of Publications
- Theater & Teaching - Possible's Slow Fuse Dialogue Series #2 with Kevin O’Neill
- Seminar with Dr. Michelle Pidgeon on Indigenous Education at the From the Ground Up Scholarship Series
- A Provocative Inaugural Session for the Possible's Slow Fuse Dialogue Series
- Q&A with Dr. Paula MacDowell on creating augmented reality (AR) experiences with students
- A Scientist and a Dancer Met in a Classroom…
- Learning Environments Research: Context Matters
- Writing New Chapters in Research and Teaching Journeys
- Mental Health Services Research: Working With/In Communities for Reconciliation–A Case of Rwanda
- Contact Us
- Faculty of Education
Faculty of Education Grants Application Process
Please send all FoE grant-related matters (requests/queries/notifications/correspondence) to email@example.com.
1. Notify the Research Hub as soon as possible (email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are planning to submit a grant application to any SSHRC or non-SSHRC funding agency (including SFU internal grants) so that we can plan to best assist you and keep you informed about the timelines.
2. All SSHRC grants must be submitted for an internal review (a complete draft including budget and CV) to email@example.com four weeks before the SFU Internal Deadline (sooner is always better), which is typically three business days before the funding agency’s application deadline. The FoE Research Facilitator will remind you the week prior to the 4-week deadline.
3. All grants and signature sheets must be submitted to the Research Hub (email firstname.lastname@example.org) for Chair’s evaluation and signature no later than five business days before the SFU Internal Deadline. Late submissions will risk your applications not being submitted at all to ORS. The FoE Research Facilitator will remind you the week prior to the 5-day deadline.
4. The FoE Research Facilitator submits your approved signature sheet to the Office of Research Services (ORS).