Inclusion, Interaction and Connection in the French Classroom (Delivered Online) - Fall 2021
1. Before Applying (Admission Requirements and Documents)
c) Have a valid credit card to pay the application fee (Visa or Mastercard). Please contact the Advanced Professional Studies office before completing your online application if you do not have either of these credit cards.
d) Have contact information for two references, including their email addresses.
We strongly recommend that you obtain letters of reference from administrators or colleagues. Please note that colleagues may not provide a reference if they are also applying to the same Graduate Diploma in Education program.
Reference letters must be specific to this application and must address your:
- engagement in ongoing professional development
- participation in collaborative learning and teaching
- willingness and ability to critically examine professional practice, and
- any other personal or professional qualities that may support your application (for example, organization, commitment and follow-through, interpersonal skills, etc.)
e) Be prepared to gather the required supporting documents. You will be prompted to upload the following documents after your application has been submitted and your application fee has been paid:
- Newly issued paper official transcript(s) – we do not accept official electronic transcripts
- Statement of interest
- Concise summary of professional educational assignments
- Photocopy of valid teaching certificate or relevant professional experience
- Photocopy of current TQS category card
- Additional documentation if your undergraduate GPA is below 2.5
(See #3 below for more details on these requirements.)
2. Apply Online
In the online application system, select the following:
Program: Graduate Diploma in Education (Advanced Professional Studies)
Specialization: Inclusion, Interaction and Connection in the French Classroom, Fall 2021
Start Date/Term: Fall 2021