Indonesia Environmental and Ecological Education Fall 2017 Field School is now accepting applications!
Spend your Fall 2017 term overseas on the Indonesia Environmental and Ecological Education Field School! From volcano geology to highland agriculture studies to coral reef ecology, this field school will develop students' perspectives on education and environment through hands on field work in an international setting.
• Earn 12 SFU units. (EDUC 452-8 and EDUC 493-4)
• Attend sessions at the World Environmental Education Congress (downtown Vancouver)
• Participate in short and extended visits to local communities, meeting with community organizations, interactions with local university students, cultural events, presentations by different representatives, and volunteer work with community organizations and schools.
This program is open to students from all disciplines. For more information please visit our website:
The application is now open and the deadline is June 15, 2017 @ 11:59PM.
Interested in finding out more? Information sessions to meet the Field School Director and learn additional details about the destination and program are happening! The info session dates are:
· Wednesday March 22, 2017 from 1:30pm to 2:20pm in SFU Burnaby Room TBA
· Monday March 27, 2017 from 12:30pm to 1:20pm in Global Student Center AQ 2013, SFU Burnaby
· Friday May 12, 2017 from 12:30pm to 1:20pm in SFU Surrey Room TBA
· Tuesday May 23, 2017 from 1:30 - 2:30pm in Global Student Center AQ 2013, SFU Burnaby
Pre-registration is high recommended, please RSVP at https://sfu.fluidsurveys.com/s/indonesia2017infosession/
If you have any questions please feel free to contact: email@example.com