PROFESSIONAL LINKING PROGRAM (PLP)
- 6 credits of English (including a minimum 3 credits of English Literature)
- 3 credits of Canadian History
- 3 credits of Canadian Geography
- MATH 190 (Principles of Mathematics for Teachers) or equivalent
- 3 credits of Laboratory Science
NEW! – If you are missing any prerequisite courses, you may still apply to the PLP with the understanding that all prerequisite courses must be completed by August 31 prior to the program start (i.e. one full semester before starting PLP), if accepted.
For a list of accepted prerequisite courses offered at SFU and other BC post-secondary institutions, please refer to the Chart of Acceptable Courses.