Join our Peer Mentor Program
The Faculty of Education Peer Mentor program was created to strengthen the undergraduate community and provide a peer support network of upper year BGS students to incoming Bachelor of General Studies in Education (BGS) and transfer students during their first year on campus.
As an upper year BGS student to...
- Build your resume
- Connect with the Faculty of Education community through events and socials
- Provide advice and support to an incoming student
- Share experiences and ideas
- Enhance your leadership and communication skills
Peer Mentor Office Hours
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Education Building - EDB8501
Please make sure to submit your request via this WebSurvey 24 hours in advance. Peer Mentors may not be present for Office Hours if there are no scheduled meetings.
Who is Eligible?
To be a Mentor
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th year BGS in Education students
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.4
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and overall professionalism
- Be comfortable working with a diverse group of people