Join the Education Peer Mentor Program
The Peer Mentor program was created to strengthen the undergraduate community and provide a peer support network of upper year BGS students to first year Bachelor of General Studies (BGS) students during their first semester on campus.
As a first year BGS student to…
- Meet new people
- Connect to a whole community within the Faculty of Education Community
- Receive peer support from an experienced Faculty of Education student
- Have a friendly ear to answer your questions
As an upper year BGS student to...
- Build your resume
- Connect with the Faculty of Education community through events and socials
- Provide advice and support to an incoming student
- Share experiences and ideas
- Enhance your leadership and communication skills
Who is Eligible?
To be a Mentee
- 1st year BGS Faculty of Education students
To be a Mentor
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th year BGS Faculty of Education students
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.4
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and overall professionalism
- Be comfortable working with a diverse group of people