Join our Peer Mentor Program
The Faculty of Education Peer Mentor program was created to strengthen the undergraduate community and provide a peer support network of upper year BGS students to incoming Bachelor of General Studies in Education (BGS) and transfer students during their first year on campus.
As an upper year BGS student to...
- Build your resume
- Connect with the Faculty of Education community through events and socials
- Provide advice and support to an incoming student
- Share experiences and ideas
- Enhance your leadership and communication skills
Applications for the BGS Peer Mentorship program are now closed. Thank you for your interest in the program.
Who is Eligible?
To be a Mentor
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th year BGS in Education students
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.4
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and overall professionalism
- Be comfortable working with a diverse group of people