ELC has worked with several institutions over the years to deliver successful custom English training programs.
- We can customize programs that are a minimum of four weeks long.
- Start dates are flexible, depending on classroom availability.
- The standard program is 27 class hours per week.
- Classes run between 9 am and 3:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Classes take place at the SFU campus in downtown Vancouver.
- For custom groups, ELC requires a minimum of 15 students per class group.
- Special field trips are available, at variable costs.
Base tuition for a four-week custom program is a total of $27,000 per class group (based on a class group of up to 15 students). We will adjust tuition according to the level of customization and additional students (up to a maximum of 18 per group).
Tuition includes applicable entrance fees for all field trips, transcripts and a completion certificate, as well as course materials. Students supply their own paper, pens, notebooks and other materials. We will award completion certificates to all students who successfully complete the program.
For more detailed information about entry requirements, fees and policies, please contact Judy Shabtai at email@example.com.