- Enter now
- Get credit
News and stories
- SFU student creates youth-led overdose education and naloxone training during B.C.’s overdose crisis
- SFU student-community partnership creates local impact in Surrey
- SFU Students Exemplify the Spirit of Innovation and Community Engagement at the Annual President’s Gala
- Co-creation is difficult. And it's worth it.
- Hands-on for impact
- Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- On power and engagement – an interview with Aslam Bulbulia (excerpted)
- Herbert’s story: how one shopping cart made a difference.
- Don't wait for perfection – jump in
- Congratulations to our 2017-18 finalists and winners
- Discover what’s possible when university students and communities work together
- Wow! Over 80 registered and 27 ideas submitted
- A bit of passion and commitment
- Reflections on a community health engagement program
- Two new awards for engaging Burnaby
- Only one more night of Compose The Space
- Contact us
Engaging communities during COVID-19
As we enter into a second half-year of the pandemic, it’s clear that much has changed and is still changing. Working with communities has heightened importance, but so does ensuring that we do so safely and respectfully.
You, your teammates and your partners should remain aware of SFU’s guidelines and information when it comes to responding to COVID-19 and working through the pandemic. Your proposals, of course, should reflect that awareness.
What excites us is the continued evidence that working with our communities to have impact is alive and well. Get inspired by these incredible stories of SFU students working with partners to have impact during COVID-19.
- Virtual Volunteering
- Village to nurture the child