News and Events
- FENV Green Collar Podcast
- EVSC 400 Capstone presentations on YouTube
- CityStudio People's Choice Award- EVSC 400
- Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement
- YouTube Channel Announcement
- EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event
- Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little
- Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C.
- Maclean's Ranking 2020
- Tesicca Truong, BSc '18 battles for a voice at the BC legislature
- It's raining...plastic?
- Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring
- Cancelled Event Becomes Virtual Showcase
- Environmental Science Student Research Showcase
- Combining Passion with Purpose
- Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
- Global Climate Strike
- Welcome Dr. Shawn Chartrand
- Q&A with Director
- Dr. Margaret Schmidt
- Summer 2019 Convocation
- CFI Funding: $270,000 for Research in River Systems
- Feb 6 2019 TownHall
- Celeste Landon
- Seminar Series Fall 2021
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Watershed Ecology Course Blog
Feb 6 2019 TownHall
Environmental Science students, we want to hear from you!
The new School of Environmental Science is being established on April 1, 2019. Your new home is being built and we need your feedback and ideas to grow the School for current and future students.
Jeremy Venditti, the Environmental Science Director will provide students with information about the recent program curriculum changes, what to expect over the next year, and to listen to your comments and questions.
In the spirit of a town hall meeting, students will have the opportunity to present their ideas, voice their opinions and ask questions of the administrative team.
The Town Hall will be followed by a meet and greet and refreshments will be served. We hope you will come to meet and chat with the director, advisor, co-op coordinator, career services advisor, Environmental Science Student Union representative and your peers.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Time: Wed February 6 3:30PM - 5:20 PM
Place: TASC 2 7440
Light Refreshment Served (Pizza)