News and Events
- FENV Green Collar Podcast
- EVSC 400 Capstone presentations on YouTube
- CityStudio People's Choice Award- EVSC 400
- Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement
- YouTube Channel Announcement
- EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event
- Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little
- Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C.
- Maclean's Ranking 2020
- Tesicca Truong, BSc '18 battles for a voice at the BC legislature
- It's raining...plastic?
- Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring
- Cancelled Event Becomes Virtual Showcase
- Environmental Science Student Research Showcase
- Combining Passion with Purpose
- Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
- Global Climate Strike
- Welcome Dr. Shawn Chartrand
- Q&A with Director
- Dr. Margaret Schmidt
- Summer 2019 Convocation
- CFI Funding: $270,000 for Research in River Systems
- Feb 6 2019 TownHall
- Celeste Landon
- Seminar Series Fall 2021
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Watershed Ecology Course Blog
Summer 2019 Convocation
31 Environmental Science students walked the convocation stage on June 11, 2019. This year was one of our largest cohorts of graduates.
The School of Environmental Science would like to wish you well on the next step of your journey. We hope that you stay in touch and let us know of your future successes.
If you were able to attend the June 11 SFU Convocation Ceremony and the Faculty of Environment Convocation Reception, your photo might be up the Faculty of Environment Facebook page.
Alton Harestad Award Winners
The Alton Harestad Book award in Environmental Science was established to honour Professor Alton Harestad who created and served as the Director of the Environmental Science program. Each year we honour highly successful graduating students who have excelled academically and contributed to an improved student experience in Environmental Science.
This year, the School of Environmental Science would like to recognize three outstanding graduating students:
Vimbikayi Rachel Chimuka