News and Events
- FENV Green Collar Podcast
- EVSC 400 Capstone presentations on YouTube
- CityStudio People's Choice Award- EVSC 400
- Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement
- YouTube Channel Announcement
- EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event
- Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little
- Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C.
- Maclean's Ranking 2020
- Tesicca Truong, BSc '18 battles for a voice at the BC legislature
- It's raining...plastic?
- Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring
- Cancelled Event Becomes Virtual Showcase
- Environmental Science Student Research Showcase
- Combining Passion with Purpose
- Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
- Global Climate Strike
- Welcome Dr. Shawn Chartrand
- Q&A with Director
- Dr. Margaret Schmidt
- Summer 2019 Convocation
- CFI Funding: $270,000 for Research in River Systems
- Feb 6 2019 TownHall
- Celeste Landon
- Seminar Series Fall 2021
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Watershed Ecology Course Blog
Q&A with Director
October 18, 2021
SFU News interviewed Dr. Jeremy Venditti as he shared his thoughts on the new school of Environmental Science. Read more on his answers to these questions:
- What prompted the faculty to create a new School of Environmental Science?
- What specific needs will the school meet? What will students gain from studying in the new school?
- Why is it important to create the school now, in the faculty’s 10th year?
- How is this field of study changing?
- Describe the program offerings/any new degrees etc. and how it will evolve (i.e. faculty from FENV or others?)