News and Events
- FENV Green Collar Podcast
- EVSC 400 Capstone presentations on YouTube
- CityStudio People's Choice Award- EVSC 400
- Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement
- YouTube Channel Announcement
- EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event
- Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little
- Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C.
- Maclean's Ranking 2020
- Tesicca Truong, BSc '18 battles for a voice at the BC legislature
- It's raining...plastic?
- Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring
- Cancelled Event Becomes Virtual Showcase
- Environmental Science Student Research Showcase
- Combining Passion with Purpose
- Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
- Global Climate Strike
- Welcome Dr. Shawn Chartrand
- Q&A with Director
- Dr. Margaret Schmidt
- Summer 2019 Convocation
- CFI Funding: $270,000 for Research in River Systems
- Feb 6 2019 TownHall
- Celeste Landon
- Seminar Series Spring 2022
- Our Research
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Watershed Ecology Course Blog
EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event
Come and listen to your fellow senior EVSC students as they present their capstone projects from Tara Holland's EVSC 400 course!
Students worked in teams to develop data monitoring plans and public engagement strategies to assess and communicate the co-benefits of a new green infrastructure project called the St. George Rainway. The projects were done in collaboration with the City of Vancouver Green Infrastructure Implementation and City Studio, in the context of Vancouver's Rain City Strategy.
The event is open to all students, faculty, and staff and will take place Thursday April 8, 2021 from 3:00-3:45pm via Zoom. Please register below!