News and Events
- FENV Green Collar Podcast
- EVSC 400 Capstone presentations on YouTube
- CityStudio People's Choice Award- EVSC 400
- Applied Biology Accreditation Announcement
- YouTube Channel Announcement
- EVSC 400 Capstone Presentations Zoom Event
- Welcome Dr. Chelsea Little
- Ruth Joy and fellow researchers aim to use artificial intelligence to save endangered whales in B.C.
- Maclean's Ranking 2020
- Tesicca Truong, BSc '18 battles for a voice at the BC legislature
- It's raining...plastic?
- Dr. Brendan Murphy joins new School of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Environment’s poster student graduates this spring
- Cancelled Event Becomes Virtual Showcase
- Environmental Science Student Research Showcase
- Combining Passion with Purpose
- Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
- Global Climate Strike
- Welcome Dr. Shawn Chartrand
- Q&A with Director
- Dr. Margaret Schmidt
- Summer 2019 Convocation
- CFI Funding: $270,000 for Research in River Systems
- Feb 6 2019 TownHall
- Celeste Landon
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Watershed Ecology Course Blog
Info Session - Master's Opportunities at Duke University
Are you looking into further education in Forestry or Environmental Management? A representative from the Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University in North Carolina will be on campus speaking about their Master of Environmental Management (MEM) and Master of Forestry (MF) degrees.
Duke’s MEM and MF degrees provide rigorous, interdisciplinary training in the natural sciences as well as the social factors that influence policy solutions.
Learn more by attending an Information Session at Simon Fraser University
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 3:30 PM until 5:30 PM * TASC 2 Room 7440
Please join Julie Moushon, Assistant Director of Admissions from the Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University, for an information session about their professional master's degrees in Environmental Management (MEM) and Forestry (MF).
If you can’t make this time, please email Julie at Julie.Moushon@Duke.edu. She will be in town for a couple of days and may be able to meet you at another time.