Sustainable Energy Engineering (SEE) - Employment Opportunities
Join us as we launch an exciting new program in SFU’s Faculty of Applied Sciences! The Sustainable Energy Engineering (SEE) program is the first of its kind in Western Canada, providing an interdisciplinary education that will prepare the next generation of leaders in clean technology. Our goal is to create a program and culture where innovation and inclusion go hand-in-hand. SEE will be housed in a newly constructed, state-of-the-art engineering expansion to the SFU Surrey campus, and the first students will arrive in Fall 2019.
We are currently inviting applications for faculty and staff positions. Please see below for the links to open positions.
Please view the up-to-date list with the full job descriptions on the Faculty of Applied Sciences faculty openings page.
- Lecturer, Electrical and Electronics
- Lecturer, Engineering and Design
- Lecturer, Writing, Ethics and Economics
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position (Materials for Energy Systems)
- Tenure-Track Faculty Positions (Thermo-Fluids)