- About FASS
- Departments and programs
- Faculty & staff portal
Conference & workshop funding
Below are listed various sources of conference and workshop funding for you review.
- Feb 1; May 1; Aug 1; Nov 1
- supports knowledge mobilization events and outreach activities
- due at least 2 weeks before conference; limit of one grant every 2 fiscal years
- for social sciences and humanities faculty to present a conference paper or serve as keynote speaker; up to $600 (North America) and up to $1,500 elsewhere
- annual September call for applications; modest funding available
- decisions made by the Vice-President, Academic by mid-December
FASS Conference Support Fund
- applications for that support are considered simultaneously with the applications to the VPA Conference Fund
- these applications should be for events held between April 2020–March 2021.