- About FASS
- Departments and programs
- Faculty & staff portal
Below are listed databases of international funding opportunities. For ???????, please see the SFU Funding and Award Opportunities Database.
Databases of international funding opportunities
- infoEd SPIN (world’s largest database of sponsored funding opportunities)
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- Newton’s List
- Non-NIH Funding Opportunities (maintained by the Fogarty International Center)
- European Commission Participant Portal
- Visionary Cooperation in Science and Technology - Canada and Germany
Note: Please confirm your eligibility as an applicant from a Canadian university. Databases to which SFU researchers do not have free access are not listed.