- About FASS
- Departments and programs
- Faculty & staff portal
Interim Aboriginal University Preparation Program (IAUPP)
The Interim Aboriginal University Preparation Program (IAUPP) at Simon Fraser University helps you pave the way for a successful transition to undergraduate studies. Our program offers first-year academic credit courses that integrate humanities and social sciences with Indigenous perspectives.
- FNST 101-3: Introduction to First Nations Studies
- FASS 120-2: Learning Strategies for Academic Success
- FAL X99-4: Foundations of Academic Literacy
- FAN X91-2 (Part 1): Foundations of Analytic and Quantitative Reasoning
- EAS 110/FASS 110W-4: Explorations in the Arts and Social Sciences
- EDUC 100W-3: Selected Questions and Issues in Education
- HSCI 130-4: Foundations of Health Science
- FAN X92-2 (Part 2): Foundations of Analytic and Quantitative Reasoning
Total: 16 academic units over 8 courses
- Normally, a GPA of 2.5 will guarantee direct admission to SFU with full transfer units.
- Normally, a GPA of 2.8 will guarantee direct admission to SFU plus access to a paid Summer Student Internship