Have you been selected to join FASSForward?
What is FASSForward?
- A new initiative offered in Fall 2017 to students in their first term
- Specially designed to help students in some of the most popular courses in FASS
- 12 participating courses from several different departments in FASS
- 3 hours of additional one-on-one tutoring from experienced Teaching Assistants
What type of support will the TAs offer?
- In-depth explanation of key course concepts
- Practice with problem-solving skills
- Preparation for mid-term exams and quizzes
How do I sign up?
- This is a pilot run of the initiative so it will be offered to 500 students.
- Students who are in their first term will be selected based on their scores in an assessment quiz.
- Selected students will be contacted by their TAs to arrange a first meeting.
Do I have to participate?
- Participation is 100% on a voluntary basis.
- If you are selected but do not want to receive this support, you may decline, with no repercussions