- Future students
- Get involved
- Current students
As we all continue to work from home, we hope you’re finding balance in your routine and staying connected with colleagues and friends. For the latest information about SFU’s response to COVID-19, visit the SFU COVID-19 FAQ page. You can also see a list of all the important messages that have been sent to faculty and staff archived on the VPA website.
If you would like to request permission to work form campus, after speaking to your supervisor, you will need to complete your COVID-19 Awareness and Safe Return to Work Training course on Canvas, and then submit it along with a safety plan for the activities you will carry out in the space you will work, here.
If you are planning any in-person meetings or events on campus, please review the details on the Ceremonies & Events website and the guidelines and approval process for in person meetings.
Information and resources
- See this IT Services page for many resources related to remote study, work and research.
- If you are planning to return to campus for any reason, you must complete the COVID-19 Awareness and Safe Return to Work Training course on Canvas.
- For more details about safety plans and returning to campus, refer to the Work and Research Safety COVID-19 Resources.
- COVID-19 Go-Forward Guidelines for B.C's post-secondary sector.
- If you need to order personal protection and other COVID-19 related supplies download this pdf.
- As of September 8, 2020 SFU has adopted an interim university-related international travel policy. Please review the interim university-related international travel policy for travel guidance during this time.
SFU Human Resources has many helpful resources: