The Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology has established a Dean’s Advisory Board to assist in the accomplishment of its vision and objectives. The individuals on the Board provide expertise, guidance and direction in supporting our commitment to engaging students, research and communities with a particular emphasis on:
- Raising FCAT’s profile and relevance within the business, artistic, and technology community
- Forging new and strengthening existing connections with leaders in these fields in national and international markets
- Assisting with the promotion of FCAT programs and initiatives
- Advising on alumni activities and special projects
- Advising and assisting with general advancement of FCAT objectives
If you are interested in getting involved with our Dean's Advisory Board, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.