- Summer 2021
- Winners of the FCAT Student Photo Contest Spring 2021
- Alex Krilow receives first Greg Younging Undergraduate Award in Publishing
- FCAT Student Photo Contest Spring 2021
- Skoden Indigenous Film Festival co-founder and SCA alumnus returns to teach Skoden course
- Communication professor Martin Laba shares what he's learning about remote teaching
- In the rush for coronavirus information, unreviewed scientific papers are being publicized
- Film alumnus Kelvin Redvers receives Governor General’s Meritorious Service Medal
- Fall 2020
- Summer 2020
- Spring 2020
- Fall 2019
- Summer 2019
- Spring 2019
- Fall 2018
- Summer 2018
- Spring 2018
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Summer 2016
- Spring 2016
- Fall 2015
- Summer 2015
- Spring 2015
- Fall 2014
- Summer 2014
- Spring 2014
- Fall 2013
- News archive
- Future students
- Current students
- Get involved
- Return to campus
School of Interactive Arts & Technology, Art & Design, School of Communication, School for the Contemporary Arts, Master of Digital Media, Publishing Programs, engagement
FCAT Student Photo Contest Spring 2021
Introducing the Spring 2021 Faculty of Communication, Art & Technology Student Photo Contest!
Post your photos on Instagram using #FCATphotocontest by April 16th for a chance to win a $50 e-gift card or one of two $25 runner-up e-gift cards for each of the three categories below.
- Post your photo on Instagram using #FCATphotocontest
- Follow @FCATatSFU
- Tag @FCATatSFU and your school or program
- Include a brief photo description
- Include photographer’s name
Entrant must have participated in at least one Faculty of Communication, Art & Technology course in the Spring 2021 semester, this includes courses in Interactive Arts & Technology, Communication, Contemporary Arts, Publishing, and Digital Media.
Deadline to post your photos is Friday, April 16th.
We are looking for images that depict:
- Course projects, artwork, performance (including the project/artwork/image of performance itself, you working on the project, images of equipment, etc.).
- Research projects (work done as a research assistant, graduate student, etc.)
- Remote learning experiences (workstation setups, images depicting how you are working with classmates or other students, etc.).
Terms and conditions:
By participating in the photo contest (tagging FCAT or your school or program and using the #FCATphotocontest), you agree that the contents of the post including names, images, and image details can be shared by Simon Fraser University. The photographer and/or videographer will retain the copyright to all images and videos submitted, however Simon Fraser University retains the rights to publish entries on the website, social media, and in print.