- Professional Programs
- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
- Sea, Land and Sky Initiative
2021 Faculty of Environment Undergraduate Student Forum
The Undergraduate Student Forum's purpose is to promote dialogue between undergraduate students and the Dean’s Office to help meet diverse learning needs, advance academic success, build community, and foster well-being for all. We want to hear about your challenges, ideas and how we might improve your FENV experience.
You can submit your question in advance and/or ask during the session and contribute to the discussion.
Save your spot as space is limited.
If you did not register but would like to attend please email email@example.com for the zoom info.
Guidelines for participation
We ask all participants to participate as socially accountable community members. Examples of this include:
- providing your full name on zoom
- respecting differences - everyone’s input is equally valued
- sharing your experiences constructively
- keeping your comments brief to ensure everyone has a chance to speak
There will be zero tolerance for anyone who promotes violence against others on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, or different ability. They will be removed from the Zoom room at the discretion of our technical team and moderator.