The Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) Graduate Caucus is a student society run by and for health science graduate students. Our goals and objectives include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating a more inclusive environment for students in the Faculty of Health Sciences, which includes MSc and PhD students
- Transparency of our role in the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Promotion of Grad Caucus' role as a resource
- Fostering a greater sense of community
- Working with students, rather than for students
- Plan, implement, and execute one active and passive event per month
- Communicate upcoming events, announcements, and opportunities through the FHS Graduate Caucus website, email, Facebook, and on the community board in the Graduate Lounge.
- Build better rapport with faculty and staff by inviting them to social and academic events, and incorporating them as champions in the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Amending the Constitution so as to provide greater transparency of the roles and responsibilities of the FHS Graduate Caucus
The link below will take you directly to the website created and maintained by the Faculty of Health Sciences Grad Caucus, and is not an official FHS website.