Speak to an advisor
Make an appointment with the undergraduate advisor Arlette Stewart if you need a graduation check, would like to complete a second degree in health sciences, or are in academic difficulty. Students are encouraged to speak with their advisor once a year to ensure they are on track for graduation.
- Email her at email@example.com (please include your student number).
- Come to drop-in advising every Tuesday from 10am to 12pm, every Wednesday from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Drop-in advising is especially great if you need to be added or swapped into an HSCI course, or need to declare your HSCI major or minor.
- If you have questions about registering in non-health sciences courses, please contact the appropriate departmental advisor here.
All advising will be held in Blusson Hall 10706 (SFU Burnaby campus). Drop in advising is on a first come, first served basis. During peak periods, the advisor may have to turn students away. You must print a copy of your advising transcript to bring with you.
Course Outlines and Future Course Offerings
Need help planning your semesters? Take a look at the list of current and future course offerings.
What are the courses you need to complete your program? Find out here.
- Check here for the courses required to complete the BA in health sciences.
- Check here for the courses required to complete the BSc in health sciences.
- Check here for the courses required to complete a joint major in health sciences.
- Check here for the courses required to complete a minor in health sciences.
Undergraduate Student Forms
Need a program checklist or need to change your course enrollment? Want to do your honours or a directed studies course? You will need to complete one of the forms linked below.
All undergraduate student forms and lists can be accessed here.
Undergraduate Student Union
The Health Sciences Undergraduate Student Union (HSUSU) organizes events such as socials and graduate school information sessions to enhance the health sciences student experience at SFU. HSUSU also advocates on behalf of students on a variety of issues including class availability and student space.
Learn more about the Health Sciences Undergraduate Student Union here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Burning questions about declaring your health sciences major, dropping a course or getting better grades? We have the answers right here.