After a Trip
Book a Trip
Log on to Concur
Before booking a trip, you must create a user profile to
to log on Concur. Visit the Getting Started
page for more details.
Reconciling SFU CCards
- Cardholders are responsible for ensuring that card purchases are reconciled monthly and that proper records are maintained.
- CCard holders can view and complete reconsiliations by accessing their account at CentreSuite.
- For more information on how to reconcile expenses and limitations to your CCard expenses, download the CCard User Guide to familiarize yourself with the program.
Submit an Expense Claim
- It is necessary to fill and submit a Business and Travel Expense form when using your personal credit card for SFU business travel.
- Personal Credit cards may be used to book travel for vacations and other personal matters. No expense claims need to be filed for personal travel.
- Additional bookings for accompanying travel partners must be made through a personal credit card.
If you have any questions/concerns about the TravelSmart program, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org