Thesis Defence - Congratulations to Taylor Anderson
The Department of Geography would like to recognize Taylor Anderson for the successful defence of her PhD thesis. Taylor defended her work on June 19, 2019 - thesis title: "Towards the Integration of Complex Systems Theory, Geographic Information Science, and Network Science for Modelling Geospatial Phenomena".
Congratulations Taylor – well done!
Details of the Defence
- Name: Taylor Anderson, PhD, Geography
- Date/Time: Wednesday, June 19, 10:00am
- Location: WMC 3250
- Title: “Towards the Integration of Complex Systems Theory, Geographic InformationScience, and Network Science for Modelling Geospatial Phenomena”
- Supervisor: Suzana Dragicevic
- Committee: Christina Semeniuk, Nicholas Coops
- Internal Examiner: Duncan Knowler
- External Examiner: Arika Ligmann-Zielinska, Department of Geography, Environment, andSpatial Sciences, Michigan State University