Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What support can I receive from SFU as a supervisor?

A: The Manager of International Research Mobility can provide support on:

  • Any question related to the SFU-Mitacs Globalink Research Award program.

  • Advising students on pre-arrival preparation such as travel arrangements, medical insurance, and accommodation.

  • Oost-arrival support such as orientation, campus tour, and other social activities. 

  • Required documentation for visa applications and SFU Visiting Research Student admissions. 

  • Administering funding disbursement to students.