- Why Grad Studies at SFU?
- Programs Alphabetically
- Individualized Interdisciplinary Studies
- Accelerated Master's
- Tuition + Fees
- Visiting + Incoming Exchange
- Awards + Funding
- Graduate Students
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Role
- Managing Your Program
- Completing + Graduation
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life + Community
- Community Guide
- Indigenous Graduate Students
- International Graduate Students
- Professional Development
- Jobs + Volunteering
People + Research
- Highlights & Awards
- Grad Student + Postdoc Spotlight
- Travel Reports
- Grad Student + Postdoc Profiles
- Participate in Grad Student Research
- News + Events
- Faculty + Staff
Summer Cookbook Mission
Food can be so much more than just fuel for us. It can remind us of home, special celebrations, how we share our culture. Trying a new recipe can be a fun adventure and a way to learn about your fellow graduate students.
Share a Recipe You Love
Cooking and taking pictures of food? What fun! Share your favourite recipe with us and don't forget to include a pic of the finished product.
Track Your Points
Create a Cookbook Mission sub-folder in your SFU Vault and upload your recipe (don't forget to provide the source!) or simply send us a link to the recipe online.
Cook a Recipe
Have you seen a yummy recipe that someone else has shared? Give one a try! We want to see all the delicious meals that come through your kitchen!
Track Your Points
Create a Cookbook Mission sub-folder in your SFU Vault and upload a pic of the finished recipe you tried along with a reference to the shared recipe.
Mission Possible: Summer Cookbook
- Stacey M's breakfast go-to are these these Sourdough Pancakes from Tastes of Lizzy T.
- Sarah Y makes a delicious version of this Dak Galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir Fry) whenever she goes camping!
- Haley M suggests giving this Coconut Milk Chicken Adobo a try!
- Sarah C loves these Easy Lasagna Roll-Ups from Yum & Yummy for fun weeknight dinners.
- Ella H recommends this yummy Soba Noodle Salad via The Happy Foodie.
- Billy B's favourite dish to make is Indonesian Gado Gado via Indonesian Cooking 101